SmileDirectClub (SDC) Offering by CD&R is Said to Price at $11.75/sh - Bloomberg
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SmileDirectClub (NASDAQ: SDC) Offering by CD&R is Said to Price at $11.75/sh - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmileDirectClub to Participate in Shareholder Equity Conference
- Ensysce Biosciences (ENSC) Announces $15 Million Convertible Note Financing
- Vista Equity is near a $1.5B bid for Blue Prism - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!