Riley Exploration Permia (REPX) files $250 million mixed securities shelf.
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Riley Exploration Permia (NYSE: REPX) files $250 million mixed securities shelf.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UiPath Inc. (PATH) Prices 23.89M Share IPO at $56/Sh
- Futu Holdings (FUTU) Announces Proposed Offering of 9.5M American Depositary Shares
- Bally's Corporation (BALY) Prices 11M Share Common Offering at $55/Sh