Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Offer 6.27M Shares for Holders Wellspring Capital
- As Fed fallout fades, stocks left hanging near highs
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Oil falls amid dollar strength; demand picture still bullish
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to 'Street High' $900 as BofA Securities Sees Data Center Sales Tripling by 2025
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Performance Food Group Company (NYSE: PFGC) today announced that an affiliate of Wellspring Capital Management LLC intends to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 6,272,914 shares of common stock of the Company. The Selling Stockholder will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. The Company is not offering any shares of common stock in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in this offering.
Barclays Capital Inc. is acting as sole underwriter for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elanco (ELAN) Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred Biosciences (KIN) for $9.25 Per Share
- Elanco Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred Biosciences
- Performance Food Group Company to Participate in the 2021 Jefferies Virtual Consumer Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesWellspring Capital Management, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!