Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Offer 5M Shares for Holders
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Performance Food Group Company (NYSE: PFGC) today announced that an affiliate of Wellspring Capital Management LLC (the “Selling Stockholder”) intends to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 5,000,000 shares of common stock of the Company. The Selling Stockholder will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. The Company is not offering any shares of common stock in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in this offering.
Barclays Capital Inc. is acting as sole underwriter for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vertical Aerospace to become Publicly Traded Company via Merger with Broadstone Acquisition Corp. (BSN)
- Barclays Starts Argan SA (ARG:FP) at Overweight
- Barclays Starts VIB Vermoegen AG (VIH1:GR) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesWellspring Capital Management, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!