Performance Food Group (PFGC) Holder Wellspring Capital to Offer 5M Shares
- As Fed fallout fades, stocks left hanging near highs
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Oil falls amid dollar strength; demand picture still bullish
- Largest Boeing 737 MAX model set for maiden flight -source
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/17: (GERN) (GEO) (SWBI) Higher; (CGRN) (ARVL) (MGY) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Performance Food Group Company (NYSE: PFGC) today announced that an affiliate of Wellspring Capital Management LLC intends to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 5,000,000 shares of common stock of the Company. The Selling Stockholder will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. The Company is not offering any shares of common stock in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in this offering.
Barclays Capital Inc. is acting as sole underwriter for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elanco (ELAN) Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred Biosciences (KIN) for $9.25 Per Share
- Elanco Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred Biosciences
- WalkMe (WKME) IPO Prices at $31
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesWellspring Capital Management, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!