Oncorus Inc. (ONCR) to Offer 3M Shares of Common Stock
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oncorus, Inc. (Nasdaq: ONCR), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing next-generation, systemically active viral immunotherapies to transform outcomes for cancer patients, today announced it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 3,000,000 shares of its common stock. All shares of common stock to be sold in the offering will be sold by Oncorus. In addition, Oncorus intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 450,000 shares of common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The public offering price has not yet been determined. The offering is subject to market and other conditions and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Jefferies, Evercore ISI and Piper Sandler are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zai Lab Limited (ZLAB) Announces $750M Proposed Public Offering of American Depositary Shares
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts ACV Auctions Inc (ACVA) at Buy
- Troika Media Group, Inc. (TRKA) Prices 5.78M Share IPO at $4.15/Sh