Net 1 UEPS Technologies (UEPS) Files 9.98M Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Net 1 UEPS Technologies (Nasdaq: UEPS) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell up to 9,984,311 shares of common stock on behalf of selling shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 7 Things to Know About the Upcoming Amplitude (AMPL) IPO
- Mawson Infrastructure Group (MIGI) Announces Proposed Offering in Connection With Nasdaq Uplisting
- Onconova Therapeutics (ONTX) Prices 5M Share Offering at $4.20/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!