Magnolia Oil & Gas Corporation (MGY) to Offer 17M Shares for Selling Stockholders
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Magnolia Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE: MGY) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of an aggregate 17,000,000 shares of the Company’s Class A common stock by certain affiliates of EnerVest, Ltd.. The Selling Stockholders expect to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate additional 2,550,000 shares of Class A Common Stock. Magnolia will not sell any shares of its Class A Common Stock in the Offering or receive any proceeds from the Offering.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Citigroup are acting as the book-running managers for the Offering.
Concurrently with the closing of the Offering, the Company intends to purchase from the Selling Stockholders 5,000,000 shares of the Company’s Class B common stock at a price per share equal to the price per share at which the underwriters purchase shares of the Company’s Class A Common Stock in this Offering (the “Class B Common Stock Purchase”). The Offering is not conditioned upon the completion of the Class B Common Stock Purchase, but the Class B Common Stock Purchase is conditioned upon the completion of the Offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackrock, State Street Have Expressed Interest In Buying Credit Suisse's (CS) Asset Management Unit- Reuters
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Carnival Corporation (CCL) to Outperform