Liquid Media (YVR) to Sell 1.79M Shares at $3.35
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Liquid Media Group Ltd. (Nasdaq: YVR), today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements with several institutional investors for the issuance and sale of an aggregate of 1,791,045 of its common shares, at a purchase price of USD$3.35 per share, in a registered direct offering. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about March 22, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as the exclusive placement agent for the offering.
The gross proceeds from the offering are expected to be approximately USD$6.0 million. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital purposes, expanding existing businesses or acquiring or investing in businesses, debt reduction or debt refinancing, capital expenditures and other general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CurrencyWorks and Liquid Media Announce Development of NFTainment.io Creating the Release of “Red Carpet” NFTs a Unique Experience in Entertainment Collectibles
- Liquid Media (YVR) Announces Its First Red Carpet NFT Drop and the Introduction of Its NFT Platform, NFTainment.io
- NFL Media and Hulu Reach Carriage Agreement (DIS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!