James River Group (JRVR) Prices 5.65M Share Public Offering of Common Shares at $31/Each
- Nasdaq and S&P 500 scale new peaks; Dow rallies
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
James River Group Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ: JRVR) (the “Company”) announced today that it has priced the previously announced underwritten public offering of 5,650,000 of its common shares at a price to the public of $31.00 per share or an aggregate of $175,150,000. The Company expects to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes. The offering is expected to close on May 10, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 847,500 additional common shares at the public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions.
Barclays and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, a Stifel Company, are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the offering and as representatives of the underwriters for the offering. BMO Capital Markets, KeyBanc Capital Markets and Truist Securities are also acting as book-running managers for the offering. B. Riley Securities, Compass Point, Dowling & Partners Securities, LLC and JMP Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The offering is being made only by means of the applicable prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus. A preliminary prospectus supplement relating to and describing the terms of the offering were filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) and are available on the SEC’s website located at http://www.sec.gov. A final prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC’s website located at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of these documents, when available, may also be obtained by contacting Barclays Capital Inc., by calling (888) 603-5847 or by email at Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com, or Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., by calling (212) 887-7777 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The common shares are being offered by the Company pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed by the Company with the SEC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bright Health Group (BHG) Prices 51.35M Share IPO at $18/sh
- Global Self Storage Group (SELF) Priced a 1.1M Shares Offering at $5.35/sh
- WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings (WSC) Prices 14M Share Secondary Offering at $27.95/Each
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, KeyBanc, BMO Capital, B. Riley, JMP Securities, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!