Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (IEA) to Offer Common Stock for Holders
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (NASDAQ: IEA) announced that it has launched an underwritten offering of common stock to be sold by Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, LLC (the “Selling Stockholder”), an affiliate of funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.P. In addition, the Selling Stockholder has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares sold in the offering at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
IEA is not selling any shares of common stock and will not receive any proceeds from this offering.
Guggenheim Securities is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering. Stifel and D.A. Davidson & Co. are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vascular Biogenics (VBLT) Prices Public Offering of Ordinary Shares and Pre-Funded Warrants
- Phreesia Inc. (PHR) Prices 4.5M Shares at $50
- Box (BOX) Confirms Strategic Partnership with KKR (KKR), Including $500 Million KKR-led Investment