Identiv (INVE) Prices ~3.3M Shares at $10.65
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Identiv, Inc. (Nasdaq: INVE) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,286,385 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $10.65 per share. All of the shares in the offering are being sold by Identiv. The gross proceeds to Identiv from the offering, before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $35.0 million. The offering is expected to close on or about April 12, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Identiv has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 492,957 shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
B. Riley Securities is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering. Lake Street Capital Markets, LLC is acting as lead manager and Northland Capital Markets is acting as a co-manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Companies with NDRs 4/15
- B.Riley Starts Identiv, Inc. (INVE) at Buy
- Agilon Health Inc. (AGL) Prices 46M Share IPO at $23/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!