Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) prices 3.25 million share offering at $12.50/share
- S&P 500 ends lower on mixed Fed messages, PCE on deck
- Salesforce lifts annual guidance after Q3 earnings beat expectations; stock jumps
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- UAW push to organize Tesla (TSLA) and non-union auto sector
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (Nasdaq: HRZN) announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 3,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of
The joint-lead book-running managers for the offering are Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, UBS Investment Bank, and Wells Fargo Securities. The co-managers for the offering are Janney Montgomery Scott LLC and Maxim Group LLC.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of this offering to repay its outstanding debt borrowed under its revolving credit facility provided by KeyBank National Association (the "Key Facility"). However, through re-borrowing of the initial repayments under its Key Facility, the Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to make investments in accordance with its investment objective and strategies described in the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, to pay the Company's operating expenses and other cash obligations, and for general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) falls as Miriam Adelson to sell $2B in stock to buy a majority stake in Dallas Mavs
- Bilibili (BILI) Mentioned Cautiously at Morgan Stanley
- Should you buy auto stocks on hopes of lower bond yields? - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesUBS, KeyBanc, Morgan Stanley, Janney Montgomery Scott, Maxim Group, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!