Futu Holdings (FUTU) Said Poised to Price Offering at $130 Each, to Raise About $1.24 Billion - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Futu Holdings (NASDAQ: FUTU) Said Poised to Price Offering at $130 Each, to Raise About $1.24 Billion - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Futu to be Added to the MSCI Hong Kong Index
- Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) PT Lowered to $239 at Morgan Stanley
- Recro Pharma (REPH) Prices 13.33M Share Offering at $2.25/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!