Farfetch Limited (FTCH) Block of 26M Shares is Said Offered Intraday - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Farfetch Limited (NYSE: FTCH) Block of 26M Shares is Said Offered Intraday - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) has job listing for something involving NFT's and blockchain - FBN
- Tilray (TLRY) Declines Pre-Open After Merger Partner Aphria (APHA) Reports Results
- Buy Intel (INTC) on Weakness, NVIDIA (NVDA) Data Center CPU is a 'Non-Event'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!