Enochian Biosciences (ENOB) Announces $29 Million Registered Direct Offering of Common Stock
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Enochian BioSciences, Inc., (NASDAQ: ENOB) a company focused on gene-modified cellular and immune therapies in infectious diseases and cancer, today announced that it has entered into a definitive securities purchase agreement with several institutional investors for the issuance and sale of an aggregate of 3,866,667 shares of its common stock at a purchase price of $7.50 per share of common stock a registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules. The registered direct offering is expected to close on or about June 16, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as the exclusive placement agent for the offering.
The gross proceeds from the offering are expected to be approximately $29 million before deducting placement agent fees and other offering expenses. Enochian currently intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AzurRx BioPharma (AZRX) Upsizes Previously Announced 5.5M Share Bought Deal offering to 9.1M Share
- Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF) Announces 2.2M Share Direct Offering at $3.45/sh
- NanoVibronix (NAOV) paused on volatility after surging 112% on Australian UroShield approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesS3, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!