Discovery (DISCA) Block of 16M Shares is Said Offered Intraday - Bloomberg
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Discovery (NASDAQ: DISCA) Block of 16M Shares is Said Offered Intraday - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Futu Holdings (FUTU) Said Poised to Price Offering at $130 Each, to Raise About $1.24 Billion - Bloomberg
- Golden Gate Said to Propose Deal for Blucora's (BCOR) Wealth Business - Bloomberg
- Discovery To Report First-Quarter 2021 Results On Wednesday, April 28
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!