DMC Global (BOOM) Announces 2.5M Share Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DMC Global Inc. (Nasdaq: BOOM) (“DMC Global”) today announced that it intends to offer and sell 2,500,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. In connection with the offering, DMC Global expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock, equal to up to 15% of the number of shares of common stock sold in the offering. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed or the actual size or terms of the offering. All of the shares of common stock in the offering are to be sold by DMC Global.
KeyBanc Capital Markets is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering. Stephens Inc.; Stifel; Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.; and Roth Capital Partners will act as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nouveau Monde Graphite (NMG) Prices 7M Shares at $7.50
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
- Codex DNA (DNAY) IPO Prices at $16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, KeyBanc, Roth Capital, Stephens Inc.
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!