Crinetics Pharmaceuticals (CRNX) Prices ~4.6M Shares at $16.44
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: CRNX) announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 4,562,044 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $16.44 per share. All of the shares to be sold in the offering are being sold by Crinetics. The gross proceeds to Crinetics from the offering, before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $75.0 million. The offering is expected to close on or about April 12, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Crinetics intends to use the net proceeds from the proposed offering to fund the development of paltusotine and its other research and development programs, and for working capital and general corporate purposes.
SVB Leerink is acting as sole bookrunning manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Companies with NDRs 4/19
- Biomea Fusion Inc. (BMEA) Prices 9M Share IPO at $17/Sh
- PHX Minerals (PHX) Prices Upsized Common Stock Offering at $2/Share