Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) Announces 18.83M Common Offering at $1.70 Apiece
- Oil shares lead charge as crude hits new 3-year highs
- Polestar in Advanced Talks to Merge with SPAC Gores Guggenheim (GGPI) in Deal Valuing EV Maker at $21B - WSJ
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
Capstone Turbine Corp (NASDAQ: CPST) announced that it has entered into an underwriting agreement to sell 18,825,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $1.70 per share for gross proceeds of approximately $32.0 million. The shares were allocated to a single institutional investor. The net proceeds from the sale of the shares, after underwriting discounts and commissions, will be approximately $30.2 million. The offering is expected to close on or about May 6, 2014, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. The Company intends to use the proceeds from the offering to fund general working capital requirements and for other general corporate purposes.
Cowen and Company, LLC and FBR & Co. are acting as the book-running managers of the offering. Craig-Hallum Capital Group, LLC is co-manager of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Companies with NDRs 9/27
- Marin Software (MRIN) Spikes to High, Up 20%
- Dynavax (DVAX) and Clover's COVID Vaccine Looks Competitive on Protection and Better Tolerated - Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!