Astrotech (ASTC) Raises Size of Bought Deal Share Offering to $32.5M
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Astrotech Corporation (NASDAQ: ASTC) announced that, due to demand, the underwriter has agreed to increase the size of the previously announced public offering and purchase on a firm commitment basis 21,639,851 shares of common stock of the Company at a price to the public of $1.50 per share, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about April 12, 2021, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
The Company also has granted to the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,245,977 shares of common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Astrotech (ASTC) Announces $10 Million Bought Deal Offering of Common Stock
- Phreesia Inc. (PHR) Prices 4.5M Shares at $50
- Advaxis (ADXS) Prices $20M Share Registered Direct Offering