Arqule (ARQL) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Wall St set for subdued open as Fed hawks push for faster rate hikes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
Arqule, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARQL) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission today to sell, from time to time, up to $100 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) targets 4-6% compound annual revenue growth through fiscal 2025
- Tarena Int'l (TEDU) Extends Share Buyback by $1.36M
- Aspen Aerogels (ASPN) Announces Proposed Concurrent Public Offerings of Common Stock and Green Convertible Senior Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!