AMC Entertainment (AMC) Completes At the Market Equity Program at Average Price of $4.81/Share
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMC) announced today that it has completed its previously announced at-the-market equity program.
In its 8-K filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on January 25, 2021, AMC announced entry into an equity distribution agreement with respect to an additional at-the-market equity program relating to 50 million shares of its Class A common stock.
That program has now been completed. Together with the remaining shares under a prior program, since the Company’s January 25, 2021 announcement, the Company has sold in aggregate 63.3 million additional shares of its Class A common stock for additional proceeds of $304.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab to Go Public in Partnership with Altimeter (AGC) for Equity Value of $39.6 Billion
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: AAL NIO RIOT AMC SQ MARA VIAC
- Advaxis (ADXS) Prices $20M Share Registered Direct Offering