iRobot Corp. (IRBT) Tops Q4 EPS by 53c, Revs Beat; Guides Higher
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
iRobot Corp. (NASDAQ: IRBT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.84, $0.53 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $544.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $494.07 million.
iRobot Corp. sees FY2021 EPS of $3.00-$3.25, versus the consensus of $2.19. iRobot Corp. sees FY2021 revenue of $1.635-1.675 billion, versus the consensus of $1.47 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on iRobot Corp. (IRBT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DiaSorin to Acquire Luminex (LMNX) for $1.8 Billion
- SOS (SOS) to Acquire the Majority Equity Interest of Three US-based Power Plants Aiming to Expand its Crypto-mining Operations into North America
- Gran Tierra Energy (GTE) Provides Operations and Financial Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!