Zepp Health Corporation (ZEPP) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.07/sh
- Futures rise after Fed-induced rout
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zepp Health Corporation (NYSE: ZEPP) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.07), versus $0.06 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $175.1 million, versus $153.7 million reported last year.
For the second quarter of 2021, the management of the Company currently expects:
- Net revenues to be between RMB1.7 billion and RMB1.8 billion, compared with RMB1.14 billion in the second quarter of 2020.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zepp Health Corporation (ZEPP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Paymentus (PAY) at Outperform, 'King of Bill'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!