Wolverine World Wide (WWW) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers FY Outlook
- S&P 500 to open near record high as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wolverine World Wide (NYSE: WWW) reported Q1 EPS of $0.40, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $510.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $511.78 million.
Wolverine World Wide sees FY2021 EPS of $1.95-$2.10, versus the consensus of $2.08. Wolverine World Wide sees FY2021 revenue of $2.24-2.3 billion, versus the consensus of $2.24 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Chewy (CHWY) Delivers a Beat-and-Raise Quarter, Shares Fall as Top-Line Growth Slows, Guidance Looks 'Conservative' Says Analyst
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Beat Q1 Revenues, Guides Q2 Revenues Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!