Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.68, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.2 billion.
Williams-Sonoma sees FY2014 EPS of $1.42-$1.50, versus the consensus of $1.53. Williams-Sonoma sees FY2014 revenue of $1.525-1.575 billion, versus the consensus of $1.57 billion. Comparable brand revenue growth in Q4 14 is expected to be in the range of 4% to 6%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- MKS Instruments (MKSI) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!