Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Beats on Revenues; Reiterates 3Q & FY17 EPS/Revenue Guidance
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.61, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion.
Williams-Sonoma sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.80-$0.87, versus the consensus of $0.82. Williams-Sonoma sees Q3 2017 revenue of $1.27-1.31 billion, versus the consensus of $1.28 billion.
Williams-Sonoma sees FY2017 EPS of $3.45-$3.65, versus the consensus of $3.56. Williams-Sonoma sees FY2017 revenue of $5.165-5.265 billion, versus the consensus of $5.22 billion.
2nd QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
- Q2 17 net revenues grew 3.7% to $1.202 billion versus $1.159 billion in Q2 16 with comparable brand revenue growth of 2.8%.
- Q2 17 operating margin was 6.8% versus 7.2% in Q2 16.
- Q2 17 diluted earnings per share (“EPS”) was $0.61 versus $0.58 in Q2 16.
- Cash returned to stockholders totaled $89 million, comprising $55 million in stock repurchases and $34 million in dividends.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Cerner (CERN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Provident Financial Services (PFS) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!