Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides Q3, FY16 EPS Below Views
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.58, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.16 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.17 billion.
Comparable brand revenue growth in Q2 16 increased 0.6% on top of 6.3% in Q2 15.
E-commerce net revenues in Q2 16 increased 5.2% to $600 million from $570 million in Q2 15. E-commerce net revenues generated 51.7% of total company net revenues in Q2 16 and 50.6% of total company net revenues in Q2 15.
Williams-Sonoma sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.75-$0.80, versus the consensus of $0.81. Williams-Sonoma sees Q3 2016 revenue of $1.235-1.285 billion, versus the consensus of $1.28 billion.
Williams-Sonoma sees FY2016 EPS of $3.35-$3.55, versus the consensus of $3.57. Williams-Sonoma sees FY2016 revenue of $5.075-5.225 billion, versus the consensus of $5.22 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Murphy USA Inc. (MUSA) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.59
- Equity Commonwealth (EQC) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Red Rock Resorts (RRR) Tops Q2 EPS by 76c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!