Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 10%; Issues Light Q2 Outlook
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.48, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $974 million versus the consensus estimate of $941.88 million.
Comps rose 10 percent, versus estimates of a 5.4 percent gain.
Williams-Sonoma sees Q2 2014 EPS of $0.49 - $0.52, versus the consensus of $0.55. Williams-Sonoma also sees Q2 2014 revenue of $1.02 - $1.04 billion, versus the consensus of $1.05 billion. Sees comps up 4 to 6 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Varonis Systems (VRNS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!