WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Guides FY17 EPS In-Line, Revs Below
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.02, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.91. Revenue for the quarter came in at $98.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $99.09 million.
WD-40 Co. sees FY2017 EPS of $3.64-$3.71, versus the consensus of $3.66.
Net sales are projected to be flat to up 2 percent with net sales expected to be between $382 million and $388 million, versus the consensus of $390.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Forrester (FORR) Tops Q1 EPS by 27c; Guides Above Views
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Reports Q1 Revenues of $3.615B
- Ping Identity (PING) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!