WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.80, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $92 million versus the consensus estimate of $98.5 million.
WD-40 Co. sees FY2016 EPS of $3.26-$3.33, versus the consensus of $3.36.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yalla Group Limited (YALA) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat; Provides 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Ameren Corp (AEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c, Affirms EPS Guidance
- Velodyne Lidar, Inc. (VLDR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Mid-Point Outlook Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!