WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
WD-40 Co. (Nasdaq: WDFC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.75, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $92.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $99.4 million.
WD-40 Co. sees FY2015 EPS of $3.03 - $3.09, versus the consensus of $3.11 and prior expectations calling fora range of $3.07 - $3.13. The company also sees FY2015 revenue of $383 - $390 million, versus prior guidance of $387 - $400 million and the consensus of $394.63 million.
- Gross margin for the full fiscal year is expected to be better than 52 percent.
- Projected advertising and promotion expenses to be 6.0 percent to 7.0 percent of net sales.
- Net income is projected to be between $44.5 million and $45.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Magnite (MGNI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- Everbridge, Inc. (EVBG) Tops Q1 EPS by 29c; Guides Above Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!