Virco Mfg. Corporation (VIRC) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.38 with $24.26 Million in Revenue
- Dow, S&P futures inch higher as banks, energy stocks jump
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
Virco Mfg. Corporation (NASDAQ: VIRC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.38), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.26 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.87 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) announces adjusted net loss of $2 billion for the third quarter of 2021
- HIVE Blockchain Technologies (HIVE) Announces Record FY Revenues of $66.7M; Net Income of $42.5M
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!