Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Beats on Revenues
- Wall Street ends down, but indexes volatile following Fed minutes
- Target (TGT) Falls on Big EPS Miss, Analyst Says Results are 'Disappointing'
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Falls as Cohen Files to Sell His ~9.5M Shares
- This Rule with a Perfect Track Record Says the Market Hasn't Bottomed - BofA
- Lowe's (LOW) Pops on Better Than Feared Results, Analyst Praises Expense Control
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vipshop Holdings (NYSE: VIPS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.17, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.08 billion.
First Quarter 2018 Highlights
- Total net revenue for the first quarter of 2018 increased by 24.6% year over year to RMB19.9 billion (US$3.2 billion) from RMB16.0 billion in the prior year period.
- The number of active customers for the trailing twelve months ended March 31, 2018 was 56.6 million, as compared with 55.5 million in the prior year period.
- Total orders for the first quarter of 2018 increased by 25% year over year to 90.2 million from 72.1 million in the prior year period.
- Gross profit for the first quarter of 2018 increased by 8.5% year over year to RMB4.0 billion (US$639.2 million) from RMB3.7 billion in the prior year period.
- Net income attributable to Vipshop's shareholders for the first quarter of 2018 was RMB529.7 million (US$84.5 million), as compared with RMB551.9 million in the prior year period.
- Non-GAAP net income attributable to Vipshop's shareholders for the first quarter of 2018 was RMB727.7 million (US$116.0 million), as compared with RMB799.4 million in the prior year period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Amcor plc (AMCR) Misses Q4 EPS by 17c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Many Officials Saw Risks Fed Could Tighten More Than Necessary - FOMC Minutes
- Target (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 41c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!