Veru, Inc. (VERU) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c, Misses on Revenue
- Nasdaq falls as megacaps drop ahead of earnings, Fed meet in focus
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Veru, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERU) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.28), $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.67 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Veru, Inc. (VERU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Generac, Veru, Gap, and Singularity and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Sterling Bancorp Inc (SBT) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- SoFi Technologies (SOFI) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!