Verint Systems (VRNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c; Announces the Passing of Its Chairman
- Wall Street rallies, weekly losing streak continues
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Collapses 20% as Musk Says $44 Billion Deal is 'Temporarily On Hold', Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rally
- Sam Bankman-Fried, Emergent Fidelity Amass 7.6% Stake in Robinhood (HOOD)
- Oil jumps 4% as U.S. gasoline prices hit record high
- 'Exodus From Wall Street', 'Crypto Implosion': BofA's Hartnett Says Crypto and Speculative Tech Collapse Now Rivals Dot-com Bubble Crash and GFC
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.61, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $278.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $270.1 million.
Verint's non-GAAP outlook for the year ending January 31, 2018 is as follows:
Our non-GAAP outlook for the year ending January 31, 2018 excludes the following GAAP measures which we are able to quantify with reasonable certainty:
Our non-GAAP outlook for the year ending January 31, 2018 excludes the following GAAP measures for which we are able to provide a range of probable significance:
Verint® Systems Inc.(Nasdaq: VRNT) today shares with great sadness the passing of Victor DeMarines, its Chairman of the Board of Directors, on August 30, 2017. That day, the Board unanimously appointed President, Chief Executive Officer and current Director Dan Bodner as Chairman of the Board.
Bodner says, “Vic joined our Board just before our IPO in 2002 and became Chairman in 2013. He was a tireless supporter of Verint through many important stages of our journey, and we will miss his leadership and guidance.” He adds, “In my role as Chairman, I will continue to focus on Verint’s growth strategy and on creating value for our shareholders.”
The Board also appointed John Egan—who has served on the company’s Board of Directors since 2012 and is currently Chairman of the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee of the Board—to serve as Lead Independent Director, also effective August 30, 2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verint Systems (VRNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blue Water Vaccines (BWV) Reports Q1 Net Loss of $2.1M
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Reports Q1 Revenue of $0.9M, Net Loss of $4.1M
- AEye (LIDR) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Changes
Related EntitiesEarnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!