Verint Systems, Inc. (VRNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Boosts FY15 Revs Outlook
- Wall Street rallies, weekly losing streak continues
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Collapses 20% as Musk Says $44 Billion Deal is 'Temporarily On Hold', Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rally
- Sam Bankman-Fried, Emergent Fidelity Amass 7.6% Stake in Robinhood (HOOD)
- Oil jumps 4% as U.S. gasoline prices hit record high
- 'Exodus From Wall Street', 'Crypto Implosion': BofA's Hartnett Says Crypto and Speculative Tech Collapse Now Rivals Dot-com Bubble Crash and GFC
Verint Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.72, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $276.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $270.88 million.
Verint Systems, Inc. sees FY2015 EPS of $3.35-$3.50, versus the consensus of $3.39. Verint Systems, Inc. sees FY2015 revenue of $1.125-1.175 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.10-1.16 billion and the consensus of $1.14 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verint Systems, Inc. (VRNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Honest Company Inc. (HNST) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenue In-Line; Reaffirms
- Lightning eMotors (ZEV) Reports Q1 Revenue of $5.4M, EPS of ($0.14)
- Mullen Automotive, Inc (MULN) Reports Preliminary Q2 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!