V.F. Corp. (VFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Raises Outlook
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
V.F. Corp. (NYSE: VFC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.27, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.14 billion.
V.F. Corp. sees FY2022 EPS of at least $3.20, versus the consensus of $3.08. V.F. Corp. sees FY2022 revenue of at least $12 billion, versus the consensus of $11.86 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on V.F. Corp. (VFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Q1 Guidance Misses
- Taboola (TBLA) Updates Third Quarter and Full Year 2021 Guidance, Releasing Initial 2022 Guidance
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!