United Continental (UAL) Posts Mixed Q3 Results: Sales Beat, Earnings Miss
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
United Continental Holdings (NYSE: UAL) reported Q3 EPS of $2.00, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.13 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Peerperform
- L Brands (LB) Expert Call Offers 3 Reasons the Company Could Top 55% Sales Growth - UBS
- National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) PT Raised to $56 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!