United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c, Offers FY19 Guidance
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United Airlines (NASDAQ: UAL) reported Q4 EPS of $2.41, $0.43 better than the analyst estimate of $1.98. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.49 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.35 billion.
United Airlines sees FY2019 EPS of $10.00-$12.00, versus the consensus of $10.93.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Airlines (UAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c
- Stifel Resumes Ryder Systems (R) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!