United Airlines (UAL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Approves Additional $3B Share Repurchase
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
United Airlines (NYSE: UAL) reported Q2 EPS of $3.31, in-line with the analyst estimate of $3.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.94 billion.
The company's Board of Directors authorized an additional $3 billion share repurchase program, which the company expects to complete by the end of 2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Airlines (UAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Peerperform
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!