United Airlines (UAL) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers FY guidance
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
United Airlines (NASDAQ: UAL) reported Q3 EPS of $3.06, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $3.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.93 billion.
UAL now expects full-year 2018 adjusted diluted earnings per share3 to be $8.00 to $8.75 vs $8.21 expected.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Airlines (UAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!