UPDATE: Richardson Electronics (RELL) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of 10c, Offers Outlook
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
(Updated - October 7, 2015 5:24 PM EDT)
Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ: RELL) reported a Q1 loss per share of $0.10, compared to a loss of $0.01 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $37.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $35.8 million.
“We are pleased with the IMES transaction that closed during the first quarter. The integration of IMES is going well, and our expanded management team is aggressively pursuing new business opportunities,” said Edward J. Richardson, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President. “Our multi-pronged growth strategy will enable us to increase our product offering, enhance our service capabilities, and expand our customer base while taking advantage of our existing global infrastructure. We will continue to evaluate acquisition targets and make prudent investments in our growth initiatives. We look forward to improving our operating performance, delivering enhanced customer service and returning value to our shareholders,” Mr. Richardson concluded.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Richardson Electronics (RELL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tattooed Chef (TTCF) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Marker Therapeutics (MRKR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- cbdMD, Inc. (YCBD) Misses Q2 EPS by 21c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!