UPDATE: Prothena Corp. (PRTA) Tops Q4 EPS by 24c, Miss on Revenues
- Dow hits record high as cyclicals rise on jobless claims data
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 14, 2018 4:20 PM EST)
Prothena Corp. (NASDAQ: PRTA) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.24), $0.24 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.48). Revenue for the quarter came in at $229 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $240 thousand.
- Prothena reported a net loss of $47.8 million and $153.2 million for the fourth quarter and full year of 2017, respectively, as compared to a net loss of $48.9 million and $160.1 million for the fourth quarter and full year of 2016, respectively. Net loss per share for the fourth quarter and full year of 2017 was $1.24 and $4.07, respectively, as compared to a net loss per share of $1.41 and $4.66 for the fourth quarter and full year of 2016, respectively.
- Prothena reported total revenue of $0.2 million and $27.5 million for the fourth quarter and full year of 2017, respectively, as compared to total revenue of $0.2 million and $1.1 million for the fourth quarter and full year of 2016, respectively. The increase in revenue for the full year of 2017 was primarily due to achievement of a clinical milestone payment from Roche of $30.0 million, of which $26.6 million was recognized as collaboration revenue and $3.4 million was recognized as an offset to research and development expenses.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Prothena Corp. (PRTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kellogg (K) Tops Q1 EPS by 15c
- X4 Pharmaceuticals (XFOR) Misses Q1 EPS by 44c
- Fastly (FSLY) Crashes 20% on Wider Loss, CFO Departure, and Weak Guidance, 'Growth is Slowing Very Fastly' Says Analyst After Slashing PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!