UPDATE: PS Business Parks (PSB) Tops Q2 EPS by 81c (CORRECTION)
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 3, 2021 5:13 PM EDT)
PS Business Parks (NYSE: PSB) reported Q2 EPS of $1.65, $0.81 better than the analyst estimate of $0.84.
Net operating income (“NOI”) attributable to the Company’s Same Park portfolio (defined below) for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021 was $73.2 million and $143.5 million, respectively, representing increases of 9.4% and 4.2% over the same periods in 2020.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PS Business Parks (PSB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cazoo (CZOO) Announces First Half 2021 Financial Results
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Tops Q4 EPS by 38c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- TD SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!