UPDATE: FirstEnergy (FE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - April 22, 2021 4:24 PM EDT)
FirstEnergy (NYSE: FE) reported Q1 EPS of $0.69, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.94 billion.
For the second quarter of 2021, FirstEnergy is providing a GAAP and operating (non-GAAP) earnings forecast range of $260 million to $315 million, or $0.48 to $0.58 per share based on 544 million shares outstanding.
(Consensus sees Q2 EPS of $0.56 on revenue of $2.62 billion. )
In addition, FirstEnergy is updating its full-year 2021 GAAP earnings forecast range to $1,270 million to $1,380 million, or $2.33 to $2.53 per share based on 544 million shares outstanding. The company is affirming its full-year 2021 operating (non-GAAP) earnings guidance of $2.40 to $2.60 per share.
(Consensus sees FY EPS of $0.2.51 on revenue of $11.56 billion. )
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FirstEnergy (FE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Tupperware Brands (TUP) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Citi on Encouraging Turnaround Progress, Shares Gain
- Koppers Holdings (KOP) Tops Q1 EPS by 58c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms FY2 Revs. View
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!