UPDATE: Constellation Brands (STZ) Misses Q1 EPS by 23c, Revenue About In-Line, Offers FY Guidance
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 29, 2018 7:38 AM EDT)
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) reported Q1 EPS of $2.20, $0.23 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.05 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.04 billion.
Constellation Brands sees FY19 comparable EPS of $9.40-$9.70 vs $9.73 consensus.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Constellation Brands (STZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Public Storage (PSA) PT Raised to $326 at Stifel
- Life Storage Inc. (LSI) PT Raised to $118 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!