UPDATE: Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c, Q3 EPS Beats Consensus
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - May 31, 2017 8:03 AM EDT)
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q2 EPS of $1.03, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.15 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.1 billion.
Outlook for the Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2017The following statements are based on current expectations, and as indicated, are presented on a GAAP and non-GAAP basis. These statements are forward-looking and actual results may differ materially, as a result of, among other things, the important factors discussed at the end of this release. These statements supersede all prior statements regarding our business outlook set forth in prior ADI news releases, and ADI disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
|Revenue||$1.34B to $1.42B||$30 million (1)||$1.37B to $1.45B|
|Gross Margin||52% to 54%||$252 million (2)||69% to 70%|
|Operating Expenses||$558 million to $568 million||$128 million (3)||$430 million to $440 million|
|Operating Margins||10% to 14%||38% to 40%|
|Interest & Other Expense||$70.0 million||-||$70.0 million|
|Tax Rate||approx. 49% to 86%||$11 million (4)||approx. 10.0%|
|Earnings per Share*||$0.02 to $0.17||$1.04 (5)||$1.07 to $1.21|
(Street sees Q3 EPS of $1.04 on revenue of $1.36 billion)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.25/sh
- ICE Mortgage Technology (ICE) Acquires eVault Technology from DocMagic for Encompass eClose
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!