UPDATE: Amcor plc (AMCR) Misses Q4 EPS by 17c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 17, 2022 4:15 PM EDT)
Amcor plc (NYSE: AMCR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.07, $0.17 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.91 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.78 billion.
Fiscal 2023 Guidance:
For the twelve-month period ending June 30, 2023, the Company expects:
Adjusted EPS of approximately 80 to 84 cents per share on a reported basis which includes:
◦ Growth of approximately 3-8% on a comparable constant currency basis comprising approximately 5-10% growth from the underlying business performance and a benefit of approximately 2% from share repurchases, partially offset by a negative impact of approximately 4% related to higher estimated net interest expense;
◦ A negative impact of approximately 2% related to the scale down and planned sale of the Company's three plants in Russia; and
◦ A negative impact of approximately 2% related to a stronger US dollar, assuming current foreign exchange rates prevail through the balance of fiscal 2023.
Adjusted Free Cash Flow of approximately $1.0 to $1.1 billion.
Approximately $400 million of cash to be allocated towards share repurchases.
Amcor's guidance contemplates a range of factors which create a degree of uncertainty and additional complexity when estimating future financial results. Further information can be found under 'Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements' in this release.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amcor plc (AMCR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
- Performance Shipping (PSHG) to Acquire Eighth Aframax Vessel
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Misses Q3 EPS by 54c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!